Macbooks already come with a great screen, but sometimes it is not enough to fulfill your working requirements. A monitor with widescreen and excellent image quality is something that you are thinking of getting and upgrade your workspace with.
Whether you are a professional graphic designer, programmer, or a writer, all you need at this time is the best computer monitor for Macbook Pro.
Besides offering superb features to help with workflow, these displays are also very flexible than conventional monitors. These are not just limited to reproduce visuals, but these monitors can power a laptop via USB-C as well as transfer data quickly.
But finding the best suitable option that perfectly matches your needs is not an easy task when the market is flooded with hundreds of options.
We have solved this issue by filtering the best options in this article. You just have to read the products and make a decision. Isn’t it easy? You are finding all the products with every detail in one place.Table of ContentsShow
The 7 Best Computer Monitor For MacBook pro.
Also Read: Top Monitors For Reading.
LG 27GL850-B – best 27 inch monitor
The LG company presents this 27 inches screen that comes with a nano IPS display. This nano IPS display delivers an excellent QHD resolution of 2560 X 1440. It comes with better coverage of the Adobe RGB color space that offers you a variety of options to do photo editing on it. Plus, its IPS panel provides wide viewing angles.
This ultra gear monitor includes flicker-free backlight technology that is great to reduce eye fatigue and offers a comfortable viewing screen. Additionally, its setup is so easy and straightforward that it will hardly take 5 to 10 minutes in the assembly and the entire setting of the monitor.
- Ergonomic design: This 27 inches screen comes with a three-side frameless display that will help the gamers to engage with their game. This ultra-thin 3-side bezel tightly unites the function and form and provides a versatile wide screen to the users.
- IPS display: IPS displays are well-known for their high-quality and more premium quality of color gamut. This monitor from LG brand introduced the world’s first 1ms nano IPS display, which is best for its sharp and fine image quality.
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology: This display is NVIDIA G-SYNC compatible. This technology is integrated into this monitor to provide more smooth and tear-free performance. It eliminates the screen tearing and makes fast-paced games feel distinctly smoother.
- Response time is excellent
- Wide viewing anglesWide viewing angles
- Excellent low input lag
- Good ergonomics and stable stand
- Contrast is not good
LG 34GN850-B Computer Monitor
If you are willing to get an ultra-wide and curved monitor for your Macbook Pro, then LG 34GN850-B is the best ultrawide monitor for MacBook Pro.
It comes with a resolution of QHD 1440 with a Nano IPS display that makes it worth buying. Although it is quite an expensive model as compared to the model of LG, as mentioned earlier, it is equipped with great gaming features.
It offers vivid and high-resolution image quality with loaded features of gaming as well. Plus, its elegant design with ergonomic features makes this display quite impressive. Plus, this monitor also features NVIDIA G-SYNC technology, which is best to deliver smooth and tear-free performance.
- Simple design: It has the most simple yet stunning design with 34 inches extra-large screen. You can note it has thin bezels on all sides, and the screen is curved, which covers a wide field of view.
- Decent build quality: It is made out of sturdy material, which gives the guarantee of its durability and sturdiness. So without any worry, you can trust this monitor for more prolonged use as it is constructed of quality material.
- Gaming features: This monitor features tons of gaming functions in which the most excellent one is FreeSync technology. This technology gives a seamless experience with a fluid movement in hi-resolution and fast-paced games.
- Super all-round performance
- Dynamic action sync
- Super response time
- Great color accuracy
- Poor ergonomics
- USB-C connectivity is not available
ViewSonic VX2458-MHD Computer Monitor
This is the most affordable monitor that don’t make a big scratch on your wallet and still offers a variety of options and clear image quality. It provides a full HD resolution of 1080p with a refresh rate of 144Hz that makes it an excellent and well-suited monitor for gaming needs.
This monitor features AMD Free sync technology that lets you play your game more smoothly and with fast speed without any interruption and lagging. Plus, its quick response rate of 1ms, it delivers clear and smooth images without any blurring or ghosting.
- Flicker-free technology: This monitor features this incredible flicker-free technology along with a feature of blue light filter. Both these features are great as it helps in improving the picture quality as well as saves a lot of strain from your eyes.
- Black stabilization: This feature is involved in this monitor to boost the level of gaming by highlighting the darker areas and dominating the competition with enhanced visibility. It provides more detail and brightness in darker scenes of the game.
- Tons of connectivity options: With this monitor, making connections will not be a hassle anymore as it comes with a variety of connectivity options. It can be connected with laptops, PCs, PlayStations, phones, tablets, and Macs with HDMI. So you can consider it as the best second monitor for MacBook Pro.
- Solid and durable
- Neat design
- Budget-friendly monitor
- Excellent connectivity
- VESA compatible
- Limited height adjustment
ASUS ZenScreen MB16AC Monitor For Macbook Pro
If you are deciding to get a portable monitor that makes you more productive, then ASUS ZenScreen MB16AC is the best possible option for you. Unlike other conventional monitors, this monitor is unique and exceptional in terms of portability.
Although it features a relatively small screen of 15.6 inches, it delivers HD resolution of 1080p. With its IPS panel display, you will get ultra-sharp, clear, and detailed image quality. Plus, it is the monitor that features the world’s first hybrid signal solution for compatibility with USB Type-C and Type-A sources.
- Eye Care Technology: Multiple eye care technologies are used in this monitor to ensure you get a comfortable view of the screen without stressing your eyes. The flicker-free technology is integrated to reduce eye strain.
- Ultra-portable: With a whole dimension of 14.6×8.9×0.3 inches along with a total weight of this monitor, including a cover is 2.8 pounds, which makes it incredibly portable. Plus, there’s minimal bezel around the viewing area that is far more attractive than the thick bezels on some laptops.
- Automatic screen orientation: Without any effort, this monitor can be set in portrait as well as landscape orientation. And with the DisplayWidget software, it will automatically sense its direction when you rotate this monitor. Now you can get your favorite orientation in just a second.
Also Check: Top Dual monitor Setup For Working.
- Slim design
- Good brightness and contrast ratio
- Cover double as a stand
- Works with any laptop
- Dim and dull colors
- No HDMI support
Dell P2715Q Ultra HD 4k Monitor
This monitor is the best option for those who are looking to get a monitor for their Macbook Pro with 4K technology. It comes with a 4K resolution that ensures an ultra HD image resolution of 2160p to provide the user with full clear, sharp, and detailed content quality. It features 99% of sRGB color coverage, which means it is the best option for image editors and graphic designers.
It is loaded with a number of features and design considerations that make it an excellent monitor and the best computer monitor for apple MacBook pro. Its IPS panel display is perfect in providing a wide view angle with intense colors and deep blacks. It has the ratio of 16:9, which is quite impressive for gaming and some other things.
- 99% sRGB: This monitor is factory tuned at 99% sRGB. Plus, it comes with a color calibration factory report certifying that each monitor has a deltaE greater than 3. It ensures that you will get precise color coverage with a high color depth of 1.07 billion colors.
- Versatile design: The included stand is fully ergonomic that allows a tilting mechanism of 5 degrees forward or 21 degrees backward. It is not limited to just tilting, but it also allows pivot, swivel, and height adjustability to provide the user with complete comfort.
- Multiple connectivity options: This monitor is rich in connectivity options, as well as it includes DisplayPort 1.2, DisplayPort-Out for daisy-chaining, mini-DisplayPort, HDMI 1.4 with MHLsupport, a quad-USB 3.0 hub, and a headphones jack.
- Fully ergonomic design
- Rich connectivity
- Very high color gamut
- Intuitive on-screen controls
- AMD Free-sync technology is absent
- Limited image quality adjustments
LG 27MD5KL-B Monitor For Macbook Pro
This monitor can easily beat the level of resolution when it comes to the competition of all the mentioned monitors. It comes with a 5K technology with a UHD 5120 x 2880 pixel resolution, which is an outstanding feature for the gamers as well as graphic designers. This monitor is specifically built to use with Macs as it is called as the best monitor for iPad pro.
It is equipped with an IPS panel display screen that comes with a P3 wide color gamut and 500 nits of brightness.
Plus, its Thunderbolt 3 feature is incredible as it is able to charge your Macbook Pro as well as its three USB-C ports offer 5Gbps downstream. Additionally, it includes built-in speakers, mic, and camera to increase user experience.
- Thunderbolt 3: This monitor comes with this facility of the hardware interface that features a maximum throughput of 40Gbps when it is used with compatible devices. It is able to transmit video, audio, and data simultaneously as well as it charges a device up to 94W.
- 5K display: It has a remarkable resolution of 5120 x 2880 with a unique design. It provides outstanding image quality and bright colors as it features P3 wide color gamut. Also, it is a professional-grade monitor, which is made for tough competitors.
- Built-in camera, mic, and speakers: Featuring the integrated camera, mic, and high-quality speakers provide you with clear visuals and live sound. It’s stereo quality speakers, along with the camera and microphone helps to deliver a great media experience.
- Sharp image quality
- Solid frame
- Design for Apple
- Excellent contrast ratio
- No legacy reports
- Doesn’t work properly with windows
LG 49WL95C-W Monitor For Macbook Pro
It is a curved ultrawide screen presented by the LG brand. If you want to get a bigger size monitor for your Mac operating system, then LG 49WL95C-W is the best option for you. It comes with a 49-inches wide display that has a wide color gamut to provide you with a more immersive and natural viewing experience.
It is a versatile monitor that can be used for various purposes, such as gaming, editing, writing, programming, etc. So if you want a widescreen monitor for gaming purposes, then this monitor is the best large monitor for gaming.
Plus, its stereo sound speakers give you more immersive gaming experience and also eliminate the need of external speakers to connect with it.
- Dual Controller 2.0: It is the most incredible feature of this monitor that allows the user to control multiple devices at once. It gives control in the hands of the user to control several connected devices with just one mouse and keyboard.
- Auto brightness controlling: It comes with an automatic brightness controlling function that controls the brightness in different areas. This monitor is automatically brighter the screen in bright areas and darker the screen in dark areas to provide the user with a more optimal working environment.
- Ergonomic design: The stand that comes with the monitor is fully ergonomic. It is easy to adjust and allows you to get the most appropriate angle and position of the screen that suits your needs. It enables the user to make height, tilt, and swivel adjustment of the stand.
- Ergonomic design
- Spacious 49 inches screen
- Powerful speakers
- High-quality chassis
- Super functional monitor
- Expensive model
- Limited image fidelity
Picking the right model might be a daunting task for you, but with the proper search and your requirement analysis, you will get the best computer monitor for Macbook Pro.
If your concern is high resolution and great picture quality, then we recommend you to pick the LG 27MD5KL-B monitor as it features 5K technology. But if you want a second monitor that you can take along with you and is not expensive, then you should go for ASUS ZenScreen MB16AC.
Also Read: Top 49-Inch Monitors.