In the world of digital media, curved monitors are unique and new conceptual technology. With the immersive design, big screen and less distortion make to use very comfortably. They expand your peripheral version and are very useful when you need to cover a large field of view with your MacBook Pro.
The gentle curves designed are very comfortable for your eyes. And offer a large perceived view. A popular choice to
maintain your field of view, making sure image pixels are not blurred and maintain the natural feeling to comfort.
Due to the bent screen, they minimize the reflections, increase the visible view, and more realistic for gaming. It gives high resolution and a high contrast ratio to receive the optimal pixel density for better performance.
So, if you need the best-curved monitor to connect to your MacBook Pro. And you want to take it. However, selecting the best-curved monitor is not easy due to its huge variety and features. But don’t be sad we will show the best curved monitors for macbook pro that will help to choose the right one.
You do not have to believe in whispers. We have already reviewed the best-curved monitors for you. Meet the best 7 curved-monitors for your MacBook and pick the suitable one.
The Top 10 Best Curved Monitor For Macbook Pro:
Last update on 2021-01-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Table Of Contents
- 1).BenQ EX3501R Curved Monitor For Macbook Pro:
- 2.Sceptre 34-inch Curved Monitor For Macbook Pro:
- 3).AOC C32G1 32" Curved Monitor For Macbook Pro:
- 4.Asus MX34VQ Curved 34” Monitor-best macbook pro curved monitor :
- 5.Samsung 49-Inch CHG90 144Hz Curved Gaming Monitor:
- 6.MSI Optix G27C2 27 inch 1ms 144Hz Full HD Curved Gaming Monitor:
- 7.Acer XZ321Q bmijpphzx 31.5" Curved Full HD (1920 x 1080):
- 8.LG 34GN850-B 34 Inch 21: 9 Ultragear Curved QHD (3440 x 1440):
- 9.Philips Computer Monitors 328E9QJAB 32" Curved Frameless Monitor:
- 10.Sceptre 27" Curved 75Hz LED Monitor HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers:
- How to choose a curved monitor for your MacBook pro?
1).BenQ EX3501R Curved Monitor For Macbook Pro:
This monitor is from the BenQ brand that comes with a 34 inches widescreen. It is a big screen that supports QHD resolution, HDR content, and eye-care technology. It AMD Freesync with a 100 Hz refresh rate, makes it the best computer monitor for MacBook Pro.
Plus, this monitor accompanies a stand that supports tilt and height adjustment features. In addition to its features, this monitor is able to render HDR content beautifully and delivers vibrant color and tip-top grayscale performance.
- Eye-care Technology: You will be happy to listen that this monitor comes with a brightness intelligence plus technology. It is the technology that is used to control the brightness and color temperature to give an ideal viewing experience by reducing eye fatigue and headache.
- 35 inches screen: This monitor comes with a 35 inches wide screen and with the technology of VA panel display, 100 Hz refresh rate, and Freesync. All these features collectively deliver a smooth and immersive gaming experience.
- Multiple connectivity options: It is a curved monitor that comes with various connectivity options including, USB-C, USB 3.1, DisplayPort, and HDMI. The USB Type-C connection support 2k video delivery and data transfer with just a single connection.
- Good grayscale performance
- Excellent color accuracy
- Fast refresh rate
- It doesn’t need calibration
- Absence of swivel adjustment
2.Sceptre 34-inch Curved Monitor For Macbook Pro:
It is one of the impressive and widescreen that boasts excellent color performance, has a sleek design, and supports adaptive sync technology. It has incredible features that give an immersive gaming experience and offer a wide viewing angle as well.
In this monitor, you will get two HDMI ports and one DisplayPort. Plus, it performs well, and it is an ideal option for the office and gaming use. You can consider this as the best non-apple monitor for MacBook pro.
- Adaptive sync technology: For providing the immersive gaming experience, this monitor comes with Freesync technology to eliminate screen tearing and frame break. This technology is incredible in reducing the gap between the graphics card and monitor refresh rates.
- Vertical alignment panel: This type of panels is uniquely designed to provide the user with a more wide viewing angle of the screen with more enhanced colors. Plus, its 1500R degree curved design gives you more chances to spot everything on the screen.
- 92% sRGB: This monitor ensures a vibrant color image display on the screen as this screen covers 92% of the sRGB color gamut. This feature is great for the editors and graphic designers as well as for the gamers also.
- Easy assembly
- Good for gaming
- VESA compatible
- Nicely curved screen
- Unable to adjust the brightness and contrast
- No HDR support
3).AOC C32G1 32" Curved Monitor For Macbook Pro:
AOC presents a curved monitor that comes with a 1800R angle to immerse the user more on the screen. It is an affordable monitor that doesn’t need you to break your bank as it only comes with a price tag of 222$ that makes it the best cheap monitor for MacBook Pro.
It has plenty of gaming features that make it quite an impressive monitor. This monitor is also based on the VA panel technology that delivers a more wide viewing angle. You must be thankful for its contrast ratio of 3000:1 that gives more vivid black shades for stunning detail clarity.
- 178-degree viewing angle: AOC C32G1 monitor offers a wide viewing angle of 178-degree along with a decent peak brightness of 300 nits. It means, it doesn’t matter from which angle you want to look at the screen, the image would not shift in contrast, color, and brightness.
- OSD menu: It is quite an excellent feature rarely found in the monitors. This menu provides a lot of useful features, along with many of the gaming features. Plus, it offers shadow control and game color options on this menu.
- Frameless design: The frameless design of this 32 inches VA panel screen allow you to expand your view with multiple monitors. Its thin borders that are difficult to view offer you minimal bezel distraction and provide extra clean setup.
- Excellent value for the price
- Fast response time
- Freesync eliminate screen tearing
- Vibrant colors
- Absence of USB port
- Limited ergonomics
4.Asus MX34VQ Curved 34” Monitor-best macbook pro curved monitor :
The Asus MX34VQ Designo Curved introduced the 34” Monitor. You might say this is the best ultra-wide monitor for MacBook pro. The 21:9 Ultra-wide Quad HD and 178° viewing angle make it distinct from other monitors.
Although the ergonomic monitor is designed to be for gaming. For the smooth gaming performance, they use AMD’s FreeSync anti-tearing technology and 100HZ fastest rate.
It comes with the TUV Rheinland-certified flicker-free backlighting, and blue light filter prevents harmful radiation from your eyes. Its elegant curved monitor is comfortable to your eyes that direct all angle lights to the viewer’s eye. They minimize the distortion and reflections due to its gentle curved screen.
This award-winning monitor has a frameless design down-firing input, a 5-way navigation key, and transparent sundial that make a great impact.
The MX34VQ Designo is a premium design monitor with a lot of new built-in technologies. It has a 5W/1A Qi wireless charger that automatically charges your device with built-in LEDs.
- Ultra-wide QHD: The Designo monitor has 2.4x the resolution of a Full HD display screen. The multitasking ultra-wide HD provides 30% more on-screen space than other HD monitors, and the high resolution makes it more featural and enjoyable.
- Premium Audio: The Designo Curve MX34VQ is supported by SonicMaster sound optimization technology, and Harman Kardon speakers are placed at the end of the cabinet. You do not require any kind of extra speakers. It provides high-quality audio for the user.
- High Contrast Ratio: Asus MX34VQ has an ultra-high3000:1 contrast ratio that produces the brightest white and darkest black hues. And it delivers viewers a natural and superior field of view.
- Bluetooth music system
- USB connectivity
- Cinematic view
- Curved perfectly
- Not-longer reliable
The Samsung 49 inches monitor has an immersive screen that consists of 1089p x1080p double monitors side by side. It is intensively used for the gaming experience.
The huge screen supports the gaming development platform, video editing, and creating. The super curved monitor is specially designed for providing speed.
The dual full HD displays screen is equipped with the Quantum Dot technology and HDR. It provides the billions of colors combination for joy and entertainment. It leaves a realistic impact on visual content. It makes your games more vivid, and you can enjoy the cinematic vision at its own home.
This monitor is easily connected with the HDMI or DisplayPort. You can tilt, swivel, and adjust the height of the moving stand. This ultra-wide monitor is pretty good for the spreadsheet and different windows.
Ultra-large display: The ultra-wide 49-inch curved screen has a native resolution of 3,840. It highly covers the wider field of view. The 1800R curved panel offers a cinematic view of videos and movie content. The extra-large full HD display is best for gaming computers.
Designed for speed: For multitasking, it is the best second monitor for MacBook pro. It speeds up the response time with a 144HZ high refresh rate and 1ms. You can enjoy the extra fast-moving technology without any blur effects.
HDR changes the game: The CHG90 QLED offers various realistic shades of color. You would not worry about eye fatigue because it supported the high dynamic range (HDR). The contrast ratio is truly great for the dark and bright lines of the display.
- Blur reduction technique
- FreeSync 2 technology
- VESA compatibility
- Adjustable stand
- Quite large
6.MSI Optix G27C2 27 inch 1ms 144Hz Full HD Curved Gaming Monitor:
The MSI Optix G27C2 27 inch has a 1800R curved MSI gaming monitor with 1920 x 1080p ultra-wide range and 16: 9 contrast ratio. OSD supported a full HD display screen with the on-screen adjustment. This MSI gaming monitor is the best budget monitor for MacBook pro.
The AMD free sync technology offers the best gameplay immersive version. This super feature allows matching with your computer GPU for reducing the screen scuttling and blurriness. Moreover, it helps to deliver a smooth and great vision.
AV panel optimizes the 1ms response time for your super fast gaming performance. So you can enjoy the MSI gaming monitor with their fastest speed. The 178° wide-angle display allows you to adjust the friendly rotation position. And its frameless display looks more galore.
- Anti-flicker Technology: Reduce the rate of flicker in this gaming monitor. The blue light technology is very efficient for viewers that reduce your eye issues. That way, your eyes are saved from any kind of strain and fatigue.
- FPS Sight Toggle: The Optix G27C2 enables the FPS front sight toggle to fulfill the overall aims. It is specially designed for the gameplay curved monitors. You can tackle your target easily in any game.
- Wide Color Gamut: It provides standard gaming monitors with 110% RGB, 85% NTSC. It provides 20 percent more coverage gamut as compared to other gaming monitors that produce more vivid or realistic visuals.
- HDMI port
- High refresh rate
- Desktop integration
- Adaptive sync technology
- Low pixel quality
7.Acer XZ321Q bmijpphzx 31.5" Curved Full HD (1920 x 1080):
Are you interested in buying an Acer XZ321Q 31.5″ Curved Full HD? So its time comes to purchase the best affordable ultrawide monitor for your PC. Acer’s XZ321Q provides the 1920 x 1080 high resolutions in that modern age of time. It offers high-quality visuals that you can comfortably enjoy at home.
The AMD Radeon free sync and G-SYNC are featural units of HD monitor. It is more compatible with the VA gaming monitors, and the G-Sync monitor gives more gaming experience. And you can easily achieve your target. Moreover, It has a 144HZ refresh rate, HDMI, and 4ms response working time.
The Acer eye care technology reduces eye strain and gives the gently curved monitor for natural and realistic views. It provides a real-life view with the help of its vibrating image facility. That way, the excitement level increases in viewers.
- Bright and Clear: The 6 axis color adjustment is very brighter and clear in these monitors. The image effects and gaming pops keep a high-quality GPU interface for better performance. That displays the high standard of accurate colors.
- Game View Technology: The Acer has 8 build-in gaming modes that provide optimized visuals for different kinds of content. The on-screen display (OSD) setting is also a new feature to easily access these gaming modes.
- Game Creation: The G-SYNC display screen is certified by the NVIDIA. The GeForce graphic cards bring a tear-free gaming monitor with a high refresh rate, and the supercharged refresh rate delivers a 2D motion scene.
- Wide-angle technology
- 21:9 curved screen
- Two speakers
- Display port
- Less monitoring power
8.LG 34GN850-B 34 Inch 21: 9 Ultragear Curved QHD (3440 x 1440):
If you need to buy the budget-friendly monitor for MacBook Pro, then the LG 34UC79G-B Curved UltraWide Monitor is the best option for you. It is a more stunning design for immersive gaming. LG UltraGear monitor provides vivid and high-quality pictures.
The ultra-wide FHD IPS display delivers the latest, ergonomic and elegant design. This monitor introduced the world’s first 1ms Nano IPS system. With additional features like NVIDIA® G-SYNC, QHD resolution, 1ms response time, and ultra-level customization, make the no 1 gaming monitor.
The Crosshair feature brings the accuracy level at the center of your gameplay. It also enhances the vision level and increases the accuracy level in one shooter game. The Curved QHD gives the 98% Color Gamut and the VESA Display 400 HDR capacity.
- Adaptive Sync: The Adaptive-Sync or NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible displays the standard graphic cards to eliminate the screen tearing and stuttering. And it provides speedy and smooth ultra-wide gaming experience.
- Perfect Curved Monitor: It is most the stunning design with 34 inches extra-large screen. You can easily curve around any position without any distortion and reflection. Its curved monitor covers a wide field of view.
- Fluid Gaming Motion: 160Hz ultra-fast speed of LG UltraGear allows the gamer to see the next frame quickly. It can respond faster to competitive gamers and efficiently tackle the target.
- Best for gaming
- Immersive design
- Dynamic action sync
- Incredible speed
- Backlight visible
9.Philips Computer Monitors 328E9QJAB 32" Curved Frameless Monitor:
Philips Computer Monitors 328E9QJAB is more efficient to use with the sleek curved display design. The 32 inches E-line LED monitors to offer a wide full HD screen with a high-quality image. The VA panel is designed for the wide-angle display screen. This panel is good for the wide viewing angle.
The 128% sRGB & 102% NTSC color gamut delivers the ultra-wide color technology with billions of spectrum colors. It is produced a natural look of high-resolution images that you feel like a real-life one. Philips 328E9QJAB improves the wide color technology with realistic effects and vivid colors.
The additional features are below like AMD FreeSync technology for smooth gameplay, Narrow border for incredible design, anti-flicker technology for reducing the eye strain, HDMI for digital connectivity, pre-design speakers for entertainment, and low blue mode for reducing the harmful shortwave.
- Full HD Display: The 16:9 large HD display maintains the picture quality and displays the detailed image. It enhanced the resolution of the real-life picture with the incredible contrast ratio and detail visuals.
- VA Display: The VA LED display is to deliver multi-domain technology. It gives a high contrast ratio for bright and vivid images. It is more applicable to photos and graphics development.
- Ultra-smooth gaming: Due to the lack of AMD free sync technology, the frames are broken in the middle of gameplay. But Philips computer monitors improve the AMD technology, which increases the performance and fastest response time.
- Narrow border
- Multi-monitor setup
- Audio cable
- Replacement warranty
- Poor viewing angle
10.Sceptre 27" Curved 75Hz LED Monitor HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers:
The Sceptre C275W-1920RN Curved Monitor introduces the 1800R curvature design as it enhances visibility to power and gaming experience. This glorious monitor is very suitable as a widescreen entertainment monitor. In addition, it has new features to exchange gaming experience.
The 1080 resolution panel delivers extra vivid pictures and colors. In-plane switching (IPS) technology allows us to view the wide-angle contrast ratio. It is an ideal monitor for offices and workplaces. It also a perfect monitor for designers and editors.
The Sceptre LED monitor provides enjoyable features like VGA, HDMI inputs, 75Hz refresh rate, headphone ports, and many more. It is a versatile premium design monitor which efficiently use for general productivity.
- Fast Response Time: The 75HZ refresh rate produces the fastest response time by the 5ms. This monitor makes its transition faster and provided extra gaming performance. For the quick response, it reduces the screen ghosting and blurring.
- Build-In Speakers: This elegant monitor keeps the built-in speakers that are very useful for the workplace and super audio conference calls. You can easily enjoy your free time with plays your favorite music tune.
- Multiple ports: It allows us to use multiple ports for multitasking. The HDMI and VGA port accelerate the refresh rate by the 75HZ. It provides a visual edge that has a very competitive feature in the world of gamers.
- Tiltable stand
- Edgeless design
- Headphone ports
- Affordable in price
- Lack of adaptive sync
How to choose a curved monitor for your MacBook pro?
While finding the best curved monitor for Mackbook Pro, there come hundreds of options in the market. Numerous things must be considered first before buying any curved monitor.
Understand the curved monitors:
Understanding and proper knowledge of curved monitors is essential as it is the first and foremost thing to consider. You must be aware of your monitor’s primary purpose. Ultrawide monitors available in the market are of different designs and styles. The two main styles are flat and curved monitors.
Flat monitors work best when you have to share the screen with two or more users. The curved monitors, as compared to flat monitors, give a more immersive experience to the users and reduce eye fatigue. These are best for gamers.
Things to consider:
Screen size: It depends on your need as well as available space on your desk. Monitors come in various screen sizes ranges from 27 to 34 inches and up. 34 inches screen is best for productivity, but it takes some extra space on your table. So if you have a small space on your desk, you can go for a screen size of 27 inches.
Resolution: A standard monitor, whether it is curved or flat, it comes with the resolution of 1920 x 1080p, which is quite enough for gaming. Such monitors are quite affordable. The latest monitors come with a 4k resolution that gives you more clear and sharp image quality but is high in prices as well. These are best when you have to do picture editing, graphic designing, or 3d modeling.
Panel technology: Although it is not the most important consideration, it is counted as per your need. There are three-panel technologies that are TA, VA, and IPS. The TA, which is called the twisted nematic technology, and is the cheapest panel displays. It is not best to provide image quality.
VA, which are known as vertical alignment display panels, are great for providing the best contrast, whereas the IPS (In-plane switching) are the panels that are excellent for providing accurate color reproduction and fast response time. Both the VA and IPS are best for gaming purposes.
Curvature: This should also be considered as you are looking for a curved monitor. The curvature of the monitor tells about the optimum viewing distance, and it is commonly famous for entertainment purposes. It usually ranges from 1800R to 4000R. The lower the curvature means, the more the display is curved.
In this review article of the curved monitors for MacBook Pro, we have discussed the top 7 best monitors for MacBook pro. But if you want the best affordable monitor, then I will suggest the ASUS Designo 38-Inch Curved Monitor.
Because it is best in features and keep premium quality. So choose the right one and say goodbye to other messy products.