- Special Feature: Customizable lighting
- Number of Keys: 104
- Special Feature: 12 lighting configuration presets
- Response Time: 8 milliseconds
- Connectivity: USB
- Backlighting Colors: 7 colors
- Number of Keys: 104
- Special Feature: Lighting
- Connectivity Technology: USB
- Color: Brown
- Style: USB (MK-MAC-U01)
- Item Dimensions: 17.5 x 5.4 x 1.4 inches
- Number of Keys: 104
- Connectivity: USB, USB 3.0, USB 2.0
- Special Feature: Multimedia Keyboard
- Color: Soft Tactile – Cherry MX Brown Switche
- Connectivity: Usb,Display Port,HDMI,VGA
If you’ve spent thousands or even more than that on buying Mac OR If you already own one of the Mac-book, then It wouldn’t make sense to use a $5 mouse or keyboard with a $2,000 Mac, right?
Then you need to Use the best gaming Keyboards For Mac.
But here the question arises whether you can use other keyboards with your Mac?
So the answer is YES!\ Your Mac system is capable of RUNNING almost any USB or Bluetooth input device. If it’s a gaming mouse or Keyboard, your Mac can start using it.
Now a days, the keyboard which comes with Mac System are not mechanical one – pushing a one key pushes two keys together, which sends an electrical current to your Mac system to tell it to produce a letter. Mechanical keyboards have physical switches, when you press key they give you louder voice, and ensure you really know when you’ve pressed a key.Table of ContentsShow
Best Gaming Keyboards For Mac Review
AUKEY Mechanical Keyboard Review
|Number of Keys||104|
|Response Time||8 milliseconds|
|Input||DC 5V 500mA|
|Backlighting Colors||7 colors|
|Cable Length||1.6m / 5.25’|
AUKEY is one of the top leading companies for producing some high-quality PC accessories as Razer, Logitech, Corsair, and Roccat.
In recent years, AUKEY company has made efforts to start into the PC gaming market as well, with a range of mechanical keyboards.
AUKEY’s KM-G3 mechanical keyboard has 104-key LED backlit mechanical keyboard including the 10-keypad and a full row of function keys. The KM-G3 keyboard supporting nine LED lighting effects.
This keyboard is also designed with anti-ghosting support, and NKRO support as well.
If you want a Best Gaming KeyBoards For Mac that has Cherry MX Blue-like mechanical switches, a low price, and you aren’t confused about other features, the KM-G3 keyboard is the best choice. AUKEY Mechanical Keyboard Blue Switch has full Full numeric pad and Multiple built-in function keys.
Like some Cherry MX keyboards, the KM-G3 keyboard produces a loud sound when you are typing on it. If you are gamer and plan on having a late night gaming session, then you will keep the entire house awake at night, due to the loud sound of this keyboard. If you don’t like a loud sound keyboard, then it’s good to choose another model.
- Full numeric pad
- Multiple built-in function keys
- Key lock indicator panel
- It has Water-Resistant Design
- It has Double-Shot-Molded Keycaps
- Fantastic feel to keys when typing or gaming
- No software needed for customization
- Ability to customize what keys are lit while gaming
- Anti-ghosting and rollover.
- Simple and Excellent design
- Removable keycaps
- FN keys give extra functionality
- No removable USB cable
- Feels a little cheap
- No macro options were given and a limited lighting range due to lack of software
- Typing is LOUD
Azio Mk Mac Keyboards Review
|Item Weight||2.3 lbs|
AZIO has this year been the supplier of new mechanical keyboards with simple and excellent design. The AZIO MK MAC USB Mechanical Keyboard is the Best quiet keyboard for gaming comes with function keys that provide quick access to a variety feature of Mac such as Expose, Dashboard, etc. The AZIO MK MAC BT is MacOS products that have predominantly white-colored keyboard, but I see it as a different color option than the usual black keyboards.
The Azio MK Mac Mechanical Keyboard is one of the few keyboards which comes with a full Mac layout and numeric pad. It comes with a brushed aluminum faceplate that gives it the 90s look. This mechanical keyboard comes with Cherry MX Brown switches. Azio MK company makes both wired and wireless versions of the keyboard.
Azio Mk Mac Wired USB Backlit is specially designed for the Mac system. The Azio Mechanical Keyboard expands your workplace and gives you the best performance and satisfying experience during work and play. It gives you palm rest support for long typing and onboard volume wheel which quickly allows you to adjust sound levels. The wired keyboard version comes with a sturdy 6-foot braided cable, while the wireless keyboard version comes with a USB type-C charging cable.
- The AZIO MK MAC USB Mechanical Keyboard comes in aluminum with CNC edges, with a diamond cut logo and bead-blasted finish to match the design of your Mac system.
- It has fast access to volume control.
- This Mechanical Keyboard comes up with Expose, Dashboard, media, and brightness controls features.
- It has another best feature which is palm rest, which provides comfort while you work or play.
- Supporting: It supports both the Windows and Mac OS platforms.
- Simple and Excellent design
- Remind you an old look Keyboards
- Light Touch
- Definite Click Sound
- Old looking Keyboard.
- Braided cable is hard-wired to the keyboard. It’s not detachable.
Logitech K750 Gaming Keyboard Review
|Item Weight||1 lb|
Logitech is the only Company of solar keyboards, so you won’t be able to find any competing products. The Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard is the Best quiet keyboard for gaming purposes specially build for Mac comes with a glossy fingerprint-prone finish, a tiny USB wireless receiver dongle, a USB extension adapter for easier handling in case you’re using an iMac.
The Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 for Mac from Logitech is a solar-powered keyboard that has a feature of wireless connectivity and compatibility with your Mac computer. It has Two solar panels at the top of the keyboard to keep the internal battery charged, even in low indoor ambient light. The Logitech K750 Keyboard is the best example of simple design, innovation and combining to make a world-leading product. It charges automatically when it put into the light and when it’s fully charged, it has a capability for working at least three months.
The Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard was 7.5mm thick and it is one of the slimmest keyboard ever. The K750 keyboard uses light (both sunlight and artificial light) to charge its internal (but removable) battery, so you don’t need to worried about its charging problem.
- It has Power Monitoring App which tells you how much battery power you have Or how much power you’re getting from your desk lamp.
- It has a feature of light power which means you can charge your keyboard from the sun.
- ComfortaThe Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard has a comfortable design that gives you a faster, quieter and comfortable typing experience.
- No batteries
- Mac-standard keys and layout, full numeric keypad
- Long battery life
- Solar App software or application is available in App store, Unifying receiver allows you to connect several other Logitech devices to one USB receiver at the same time.
- Affordable Price with these features
- Not ergonomic
- No Bluetooth
- Limited features
- Key spacing frustrating for typers or gamers.
Das Keyboard 4 Professional For Mac
|Color||Soft Tactile – Cherry MX Brown Switch|
|Item Weight||2.9 lbs|
Das is a keyboard making company that was founded in 2005 in Austin, Texas, USA. It was formed by two Europeans- a Frenchman named Daniel Guermeur and a German named Birgit Schroeder.
Das Keyboard has become with the best quality in the keyboard world. The Das Keyboard 4 Professional is a full-size keyboard and it supports all the Mac-specific keys which you used in your daily life.
It has extra-long 6.5′ cord plugs into a USB port on your PC OR laptop, which also provides power for the two USB 3.0 ports on the keyboard which helps you to easily and fastly transfer your files.
The Das Keyboard 4 Professional is a full-size, 104-key keyboard that comes with Separately support for PC and Mac OS. The back of the keyboard is made from pleasantly thick metal with a soft, matte-black finish.
Das Keyboard 4 is minimalism in its purest form. It’s the best keyboard for those who type regularly and deliberately. It doesn’t require a driver to install on your computer. Das Keyboard 4 Professional has a 2-port USB 3.0 Super Speed hub that gives you a speed of up to 5Gb/s.
The Das Keyboard 4 Professional comes with two different switch choices to bury under its keys: Cherry MX Blue, which provides an enjoyable click with each key press, or Cherry MX Brown, which is much more quieter and less tactile.
- It has Media buttons and over-sized volume key button which work well with iTunes.
- It has a USB 3.0 port which helps you to transfer your file easily.
- It was Lighter, thinner, more good looking than the previous Das Keyboard model.
- It has Energy-Saving Instant Sleep Button.
- Satisfying typing experience
- Simple Design
- N key rollover support
- Media control keys not matched to the other keys on the keyboard
Das Keyboard Model S Professional Keyboard
|Color||Clicky – Cherry MX Blue Switch|
|Item Weight||3 lbs|
Das is a keyboard making company that was founded in 2005 in Austin, Texas, USA. It was formed by two Europeans- a Frenchman named Daniel Guermeur and a German named Birgit Schroeder. Das Keyboard company is a premium brand of mechanical keyboards. This keyboard is best for long-form typing on a regular basis. It comes up with 104 keys and Cherry MX Blue mechanical key switches which give you tactile feel when typing.
The Das Keyboard Model S Professional Mechanical Keyboard is the Best Gaming Keyboards For Mac which gives high-performance and has gold-plated, mechanical key switches that produce unique tactile feedback which your experience better. It has a high-speed USB port that allows you to sync and charge your iPhone, iPad, iPod or any other compatible devices. It has a Sleep function feature that saves energy by putting your computer to sleep directly by using this handy sleep function.
This keyboard supports 5KRO and it has a glossy black top panel. It has Two-port USB 2.0 ports that allow for syncing and charging iPhone, iPod, and USB compatible devices. It has a 6.6′ (2 m) USB cable. The cable which comes with the keyboard has two USB Type-A connectors, you can use on for keyboard and one for the 2-port USB pass-through.
- It has Special Media Keys like sleep, brightness +/-, mute, volume +/-, eject, play/pause, next and previous track
- It has Energy-saving instant sleep function
- It has a USB 3.0 hub that only requires a single connection.
- Compatible with USB KVM switches
- It has 104 keys including an Fn key on the left next to CTRL
- It has three LED keys on the right side that represent the Num Lock and Caps lock status.
- Classy black monolith shape
- Excellent typing experience
- No driver required
- Built-in, independently powered 2-port USB ports
- Mac media keys mis-located and require the function-Fx press
- Too noisy for office use
Macally Full-Size USB Wired Keyboard
|Item Weight||1.02 lbs|
The Macally Full-Size USB Wired (QKEY) is a USB keyboard with a standard layout and 104 keys for a comfortable and efficient typing experience. Macally MKEYE keyboard is a stylish full-size USB keyboard which provides you with Apple-like typing experience at a reasonable price. This is the Best gaming keyboards under 30$ and it has Extra Long USB Cable about 5 feet which reach your Mac-book easily.
This keyboard doesn’t require any software or drivers required to be installed on your Macbook or Mac system. You Just make sure you are running Mac OS X v10.6 or later. Macally keyboard has 16 convenient shortcut keys for one-touch control of Mac applications. It has a 17-key numeric keypad to quickly enter your personal information.
The simple and excellent design of the keyboard gives maximum comfort to both left-handed and right-handed users and helps to increase your productivity. This Keyboard work with both platforms Windows and Mac OS and it didn’t require any software to install on your Mac-book or windows running platform. The Macally QKEY keyboard is very easy to use. Simply, just plug the cable into the USB port of your computer and you are ready to use it.
- It has 16 convenient shortcut keys for one-touch control of Mac applications
- It has a 17-key numeric keypad to quickly enter your personal information.
- No software installation required
- Long 5 Feet USB cable to connect to the computer, even if it is underneath a desk.
- You can easily change the Function key settings without going into System Preferences, by pressing “Fn + ESC”.
- Simple Design
- Extra Long USB Cable
- No software or drivers required
- Some specific Keys not supported by Windows
- No way to disable the Save key
The article about the best gaming keyboards for mac is going to end. We don’t expect everyone to agree with our review, but we hope that sharing our process will leave you better equipped to decide which keyboard best fits your needs. Now it’s totally up to which gaming keyboard fit with your needs.