If you’re looking for a perfectly loud set of headphones to support your remote meetings, there are a lot of brands that have what you want.
Working from homes involves a lot of conferencing and video calling – and you can’t always use the same headphones in a conference call with which you listen to music.
This might not sound like a big deal for some businessmen, but the best Bluetooth headphones for conference calls can reduce disturbing sounds near you even in the busiest environments, which enables others to hear your voice clearly and not the nonstop chattering happening in the background.
So, if you want to get the best headphones or earphones for receiving and making conference calls, then you came to the right place. It doesn’t matter how loud of a chatterbox your office is, these headphones will make sure your every message is conveyed loud and clear.
Here, we have reviewed a few of the best headphones for conference calls that are equipped with high-quality features that make sure video and audio calls can be made with the greatest recording audio quality.
Our reviewed headphones include top-notch microphones with noise-canceling, which means the people you’re communicating with will not hear any distortion in the background.Table of ContentsShow
Best Wireless Headphones For Conference Calls Review
SteelSeries Arctis 7 Review
|Battery Life||24 Hours|
SteelSeries is a popular name in the audio industry, providing almost any kind of secondary you could need. Although the Arctis 7 is a gaming headset, it can also be used as a fine quality headphone for conference calls.
The SteelSeries Arctis 7 is the most amazing wireless headset available for conference calls. It connects with a 2.4GHz wireless USB dongle instead of Bluetooth.
This means that these headphones are not the best at being versatile, yet you don’t have to spend a lot of time pairing it with any device, plus it does not have any noticeable concealment. Other than that, it is a perfect companion for your remote conference calls.
- Wireless Headset: The Arctis 7 is a wireless headphone. Just plug in the wireless amplifier to any USB port located on your PC, pair the amplifier with the headset, and begin your conference calls.
- SteelSeries Engine 3 Software: This headset functions on the SteelSeries Engine 3 software. It is an intuitive, well-developed, and clean program that monitors every SteelSeries secondary component.
- Library Section: The library section is the most useful feature of the SteelSeries Arctis 7, it helps to keep tabs on all the profiles you’ve made on a different browser, and it saves every peripheral’s account under the same name.
- A speaker or a Phone: You can be able to conference call with your mates with the SteelSeries Arctis 7, but you will have to use your audio cable because this wireless headset does not contain a Bluetooth feature.
- Perfect sound quality
- Nice and easy fit
- Seamless wireless
- Not the best choice for listening to music
OneOdio Over-Ear Headphone
OneOdio or OneAudio might not be a popularly known brand, but it has recently received a lot of attention with OneOdio Over-Ear headphones. These are budget-friendly and can be used efficiently for conference calls.
The OneOdio over Ear headphone is a closed-back pair of headsets, with unique comfort, awesome sound quality, durability, and sleek style. It provides a great deal of performance under such an affordable package, but the question remains, Is it the best choice for business meetings? Of course, it is.
It has a foldable design, making it easier for users to store it and take it wherever they want. This is due to the ear cups, they rotate right and left for achieving single-ear monitoring. The ear cups are supported with ample padding and covered in leatherette.
- Superior Sound: With these headsets, you can enjoy a clear and supreme noise with comfort due to the huge 50-millimeter speaker drivers and the neodymium magnets for delivering a clear and powerful pitch of sounds.
- Comfortable Fit: They feature high-quality padded cushions and are particularly made for monitor headphones noise isolation and comfort. Besides that, the headband is stretchable and adjustable for you to find the right angle to fit it in.
- No Adapter, Cord only: The 8-foot cord is long enough to reach from your stereo system to your chair. In conference calls, you can easily plug it with your PC and make the best of calling.
- Comfortable to wear
- Round earphones
- Smart looking
- Easy to use
- Not suitable for casual listening
Plantronics BackBeat PRO 2 Review
|Play Time||24 Hours|
Are you looking for sleek-looking headphones? If yes, then you’ve hit the jackpot. The Plantronics BackBeat Pro 2 Special Edition headphones contain the best type of integrated controls.
Plantronics modified the audio system to deliver balanced sounds with the perfect amount of bass. Other than that, the company also made sure to add the noise-canceling feature for when you are in the middle of important calls, and you need some peace.
However, the price may affect some people, but these headphones are perfect for both work and play. When it comes to the looks, Plantronics did a number on this product by giving it a luxurious, gray leatherette group swirling in a smart diagonal pattern with a gray mesh, which is useful for hiding sweat drops.
- Audio Quality: High resolution, immersive sound, and amazing speaker drivers provide the best balance of bass, natural tones for your music or audio, and crisp highs.
- Noise-Cancelling: This is a very useful feature in this set of headphones, as it is used for eliminating any chattering happening in the background of your call. For every headphone being used for conference calls, it must contain the noise-canceling feature to provide clear and loud sounds.
- Travel Case: With the protective travel headphone case, the ear cups can slip into it. This adds to the ease of transportation.Wireless Connection: You can be able to stream, and call 330FT away from your smartphone or other devices.
- Great battery life
- Good sound quality
- Multi-point Bluetooth system
- Unbalanced bass
- Not the best headphones in terms of style
COWIN E7 NC Headphone Review
|Play Time||30 Hours|
COWIN E7 might not be a well-reputed brand, but with the release of the COWIN E7 Active Noise Cancelling headphones, everything changed!
It is a perfect device for both work and plays. With the instant pairing technology, you can pair it with your preferred device within seconds and start using it.
Other than that, the COWIN E7 is best for conference calling because it features Noise-Cancelling, which means you can block unwanted sounds from the back and have only your voice playing.
- Noise-Cancelling: Thanks to the Active Noise Cancelling technology, you can cancel out any unwanted noises in the back of near you with just a simple switch.
- Wired Connection and Wireless Bluetooth: You can use the COWIN E7 with a 3.5mm cable on the Bluetooth function. However, the wired connection does not use a similar approach. You have to power the headphones on to wire them.
- Quick Charge: Within 10 minutes, you can charge these headphones and get 1 hour of use. If you charge it for a few hours, then you can use it for 30 hours.
- NFC: Thanks to Near Field Communication, you can be able to pair the headphones with your device quickly and efficiently.
- iOS and Android Compatibility: You can easily use the COWIN E7 with the latest iOS and Android devices.
- Nice battery life
- Low leakage
- Awesome wireless range
- Mediocre mic
Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT Review
|Play Time||40 Hours|
For decades, the Audio-Technica has been one of the leading brands in the entire line of best headsets available in the market.
The Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT is a much better choice than Beats, and most importantly, they are affordable. Besides that, it comes with a 3.5mm cable, a leather travel pouch, and a MicroUSB. Like all other Bluetooth headphones, the ATH-M50xBT delivers excellent audio quality.
Furthermore, the padding of the ATH-M50xBT is quite thin, but it still works fine. It does not feel uncomfortable at all, but if you are planning to wear these headphones for several hours, they may not be the best choice.
- Wireless Headphones: Thanks to the comfortable design, you get sonic performance as with the ATH M5Ox studio headphones.
- Touch Controls: You can adjust the settings with convenient controls. From sensitivity to impedance controls.
- Mid-Frequency Audio: This is the most prominent feature of the ATH-M50xBT, which gives a remarkable, detailed, and smooth sound.
- Awesome sound
- Smooth noises
- Comfortable to use
- Clunky headphone design
- Unbalanced frequencies
That’s it. We hope the above-mentioned headphones helped you figure out what type of headphones will fit your purpose best.
Of course, we understand how important conference calls are, and it is necessary to have a good pair of headphones that’ll make sure your every message is delivered without ambiguities and at the same time, you can be able to listen to what the other person has to say properly as well.
You can have your pick from our top best headsets for conference calls and maintain the clarity of your voice in every situation.
Thanks For Reading Best Wireless Headphones For Conference Calls